With the never-ending and ever-changing news cycle regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we want to share with you the precautions that Dave Smith Nissan is taking onsite at the Dealership to minimize the risk to our customers, and our team members.
Based on the guidance we’ve received, our parts and service departments remain open for business while our sales departments are closed until April 6th.
We are deeply concerned about the health risks and well-being of our Team Members and customers from the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). To those of you who have already been directly impacted by the virus, we are thinking of you.
All our team members have been fully briefed on essential preparatory and prevention measures. These range from hygiene measures including increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency to guidelines on how to handle suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 and, if required, dealership lock downs for quarantine purposes in cooperation with the local authorities.
We are following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and all relevant authorities for country-specific requirements to ensure the actions we take are comprehensive and suitable.
Our customers and our team members are priority one for us and we have implemented extra measures to keep everyone safe.
- We’ve increased the frequency of scheduled cleaning routines to sanitize all major touch-point surfaces throughout the day.
- We’ve installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the dealership.
- We have created special low traffic spaces for vehicle delivery onsite at our dealership.
- We’ve replaced handshakes with BIG smiles and warm verbal greetings.
- All vehicle tough-points are disinfected before and after test-drives and service.
- All Team members have been advised to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home when sick.
- We’re closely monitoring and adhering to updates and recommendations from CDC.
Thank you for your ongoing trust in Dave Smith Nissan, in good times, and even more so in these challenging times. Dave Smith Motors has been around since 1965, and we intend to be around for a many more years to come, providing our signature Hassle Free Buying* experience.
Thank you in advance for your continued business. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
We encourage you to call us with any questions or concerns you may have at 509-309-8911.
We look forward to serving your automotive needs.
Dave Smith Motors